[PERDITION-USERS] Perdition Configuration Question

Pradeep Nambiar pradeep at pexus.com
Thu Oct 10 11:51:29 EST 2013

I am trying to set up perdition to proxy POP3S for some domains.

I have a main server (server1) serving  domain1.com

I have another mail server (server2)  serving domain2.com

I want to setup perdition on  server1 so that all POP3S request is proxied
to server2 for domain2.com

I setup perdition.pop3s  to listen on 996

I have setup  popmap.re   with the following rule

.*@domain1.com:  localhost:995

.*@domain2.com:  server2:995

I am trying to retrieve e-mail  for   user at domain1.com

I am not able to get this to work.  I keep getting
"vanessa_socket_client_src_open: connect: Connection refused"

                          "-ERR failed: Could not connect to the server\r\n"

Since perdition is on server1 and proxying to localhost, I am not sure why
the connection is being refused?