Hi Simon & Matthias
Thanks for your great work! We're currently testing the version from the
mercurial repository and it works so far without any issue (SUSE Linux
Enterprise Server 11SP4). As it seems to be very stable (after some tests)
we deployed it to our productive environment with a current workload of
about 5000 concurrent user to further test the stability. We'll still keep
an eye on it...
this short series allows the configuration of more SSL/TLS protocol
options at run time.
* Provides options to set the minimum and maximum SSL/TLS protocol version.
The new default is that SSLv3 and earlier are disabled.
SSLv2 may not be enabled.
* Provides an options to allow compression.
The new default is that compression is disabled.
* Provides an option to disable server cipher preference.
The new default is to set server cipher preference.
Thanks to Matthias Hunstock for his patch which provided the basis for this
Review and testing would be appreciated.
Changes since RFT (v1):
* Enforce SSLv3 minimum version
* Add compression and server cipher preference patches